Sunday, February 6, 2011

Getting Started ...

Things happen for a reason and on occasion I find myself asking, “God, we have been friends for a very long time, taken some rather unique journey’s together and  just wondering where we might be headed next?  Any where you choose is fine with me, just looking for a little guidance.”
It seems that reconnecting with family and friends and bringing some of them back together may be part of his master plan. Over the past five years or so, this has been highlighted by meeting and building new loving relationships with extended family members, bringing siblings together and being able to lend assistance to both family and friends.
Recently one of my cousin’s suggested that we consider doing a blog.  Now, I’m up for a new adventure - especially an online activity that touches others and in some small way helps them.  After all, I’ve been a very outspoken proponent of the Internet, in particular as a means to connect and communicate with others - not as a replacement, just another means to do so.
We hope that you will join us on this journey, participate in some small way, provide your insights and opinions and help us grow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday Dad!

  October 15, 2023 Each day, I walk into my den to see what in new and what are my ‘to do’ items for the day and say good morning, Dad. This...