Sunday, December 4, 2011

Bathtub Party Day


(Google Image) 

By Diane Forrest,

So...I was getting in the holiday mood, and look at today's schedule, and see Bathtub Party Day.  Now I have been to all kinds of parties during the holidays, but I can honestly say I have never been to a bathtub party.  The first thing that popped in my mind was Dagwood Bumstead.  Seems like every time he is in the tub someone wants to come in and visit.  I've never had visitors in my bathroom though, and have never been in a hot tub with other people.

(Google Image) 

I think the meaning of today's party, which was created by wellcat.com, was to just take time for yourself, soak in a bubble bath, turn on the Jacuzzi, listen to some tunes, maybe a glass of wine and some sweet smelling candles and just relax.  Seems like everyone today is always in a hurry that you barely have time for a quick shower.  

(Google Image) 

So, today, on Bathtub Party Day, why not soak in a nice hot tub and wash your cares away, even if just for a little while.

(Google Image) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday Dad!

  October 15, 2023 Each day, I walk into my den to see what in new and what are my ‘to do’ items for the day and say good morning, Dad. This...