Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Macintosh Computer Day

(Google Image) 
By Akindman,

I am a long time Apple Computer and other products owner and user.

The Commercial
(Google Image)
I sincerely hope each and every reader will follow this link to “The 1984 Apple Commercial – The Making of a Legend (http://www.curtsmedia.com/cine/1984.html) and watch both the 60 and 30 second commercials.
Fond Memories
(Google Image)
On January 22, 1984, the controversial commercial aired to an audience of 96 million early in the third quarter of Super Bowl XVIII, in which the Los Angeles Raiders defeated the Washington Redskins 38 to 9 in Tampa Stadium.
(Google Image)
It is a very good read, recap and excellent behind the scenes view.

(Google Image)

(Google Image)


The Vision
(Google Image)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday Dad!

  October 15, 2023 Each day, I walk into my den to see what in new and what are my ‘to do’ items for the day and say good morning, Dad. This...