Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Sharing another Blog Site

(Google Image) 



By Terry Orr


Good afternoon fellow readers and followers!  One of the fun things about running a Blog Site is looking in on other likeminded Bloggers and read what on their minds.  I have been following TheWorkingCaregiver for nearly two years now and always enjoy reading their posts.

Safeguarding Your Loved One’s Home” is one of those helpful, insightful and very useful articles written by Julie Davis, Chief Content Officer, www.paretgiving.com.  Please take a moment and follow this link http://theworkingcaregiver.wordpress.com/ to read this amazing post and do what I did, print it out for future reference.

Thank you and have a wonderful day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday Dad!

  October 15, 2023 Each day, I walk into my den to see what in new and what are my ‘to do’ items for the day and say good morning, Dad. This...