Wednesday, October 17, 2012

National Chiropractic Health Month


(Google Image) 
Ezekiel cried, "Dem dry bones!"
Ezekiel cried, "Dem dry bones!"
Ezekiel cried, "Dem dry bones!"
"Oh, hear the word of the Lord."

The foot bone connected to the leg bone,
The leg bone connected to the knee bone,
The knee bone connected to the thigh bone,
The thigh bone connected to the back bone,
The back bone connected to the neck bone,
The neck bone connected to the head bone,
Oh, hear the word of the Lord!

Dem bones, dem bones gonna walk aroun',
Dem bones, dem bones, gonna walk aroun'
Dem bones, dem bones, gonna walk aroun'
Oh, hear the word of the Lord.

The head bone connected to the neck bone,
The neck bone connected to the back bone,
The back bone connected to the thigh bone,
The thigh bone connected to the knee bone,
The knee bone connected to the leg bone,
The leg bone connected to the foot bone,
Oh, hear the word of the Lord!

By Terry Orr

(Google Image) 
“Find Your Game” means achieving optimal function at any level of fitness. That includes everyone from athletes to office workers, young and old. The American Chiropractic Association (ACA) encourages everyone to use the month of October to resolve to be your best, feel your best, and perform your best. [Source: ACA]

(Google Image) 
“Quacks” are what chiropractors were called when I was growing up in Kansas City – although some folks still believe they are.  Way back, way back –when I was just a young tadpole while sleeping in the back of our station wagon – Dad drove into an old farmer pulling a wagon with his tractor and was unable to avoid a tragic accident.  I was slammed forward and broke my leg and really messed up my back.  Leg was reset and put into a cast – but my back was not treated.  Several years later, my step-mom took me to a chiropractor who had been treating my step-sister.  Now my Dad was not in favor of me seeing this ‘quack’ but relented to maintain peace at home.  Talk about being scarred – this fella snapped and cracked all sorts of things in my back and neck.  After a few months – my back was once again straightened out and all those issues I had been dealing with for several years were gone.  Magic!  That’s what it was – pure magic. This was my first experience with “Alternative Healthcare” and by far not my last.


I strongly encourage you to consider visiting a Chiropractor – especially if you have arthritis which many of us do.

(Google Image) 

References and Links:

3 comments:

  1. Hi, this blog is really amazing and provide me answers to all my questions. This is really informative and I will for sure refer my friends the same. I got the freebies with the ComLuv premium and adding this now makes it all even juicier than ever.


    Chiropractor health

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Information sharing .. I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info.Fantastic nice. I appreciate this post. Massage ball for pain relief

    ReplyDelete
  3. They come in many different shapes, sizes, and prices. There are large selections to choose from, and deciding which one to pick may be quite challenging. FOOT MASSAGER

    ReplyDelete

Happy Birthday Dad!

  October 15, 2023 Each day, I walk into my den to see what in new and what are my ‘to do’ items for the day and say good morning, Dad. This...