Friday, February 8, 2013

What’s on your mind today?


(Google Image)

By Terry Orr

Good morning to our beloved readers!  Thanks for spending a few moments of your day with us.  Over the past couple months, Diane and I have chatted about what is on our readings mind these days? So today, we are asking you, what’s on your mind? Bugging you? Things you want to get off your chest?
(Google Image)
As an example, I am wondering just what our elected officials are going to do about the serious issues facing our country?  A huge, open-ended question I know – but honestly folks – will they really work together for the betterment of our citizens?
(Google Image)

So please let us know and thank you in advance.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday Dad!

  October 15, 2023 Each day, I walk into my den to see what in new and what are my ‘to do’ items for the day and say good morning, Dad. This...