Friday, May 10, 2013

Home Built in Unusual Locations

By Terry Orr

(Another wonderful email to share) 


Don't want visitors?
Just unhook the cable.
 
  

Better talk to Al Gore about global warming!    

Consider the panic if you hear a branch crack...    

How did they get that car in there?
Why did they get that car in there???

Hope earthquakes are infrequent here!
Long climb after a day's work ....!

Gotta admit, the tree is pretty stupendous!
Tree below...
Flowers above....

Not during Hurricane season – Thank You

Got a little problem with dampness @ your house?

I've heard of people's bridgework but this is ridiculous!    


The Chinese have a saying that goes something like this: 'When someone shares with you something of value, you have an obligation to share it with others!'
I just did… Your turn

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing valuable information. Nice post. I enjoyed reading this post. The whole blog is very nice found some good stuff and good information here Thanks..Also visit my page

    ReplyDelete

Happy Birthday Dad!

  October 15, 2023 Each day, I walk into my den to see what in new and what are my ‘to do’ items for the day and say good morning, Dad. This...