Friday, June 14, 2013

Lobster Day 2013 – Oh Yummy!!



By Terry Orr

It is Saturday, June 15, 2013 – National Lobster Day!  I plan to also celebrate Father’s Day early with some really great Lobster with my bride and granddaughter later in the day.  If you are a fan of eating lobster – hope you get your fill on this day.



Punchbowl.com has a nice summary about this celebration and in part states:
“Today, lobster is considered a luxurious delicacy all over the world. In the state of Maine alone, lobster fishing is a $1 billion industry. There are many ways to enjoy lobster, but the most popular cooking methods are boiling, baking, steaming, and grilling.”


Go ahead; enjoy that Lobster you have been waiting for….

(Picture from Google) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday Dad!

  October 15, 2023 Each day, I walk into my den to see what in new and what are my ‘to do’ items for the day and say good morning, Dad. This...